The firm understands that many companies cannot afford to retain full-time in-house counsel to assist with their day-to-day legal matters; yet, it is often important to have access to legal advice. We are equipped to serve as virtual general counsel, when and as the need arises, to assist our business clients by:
- reviewing and drafting agreements, policies and procedures;
- performing internal audit reviews and investigations;
- responding to litigation threats, as well as evaluating litigation strategies, supervising outside counsel, direct handling of litigation, or pursuing alternative dispute resolution when deemed appropriate;
- managing and protecting IP assets;
- responding to regulatory inquiries, investigations and complaints;
- critically-assessing the company's business practices; and
- providing general and specialized guidance and advice on a myriad of other legal issues to better protect the company's interests and minimize it's potential exposure.